I first want to thank you all so much for following me! This blog is still very young and we are growing so much! This blog is for YOU, and I would love to know what you want to see on here!
Today, I wanted to share some things with you, so that you can get to know the name and face behind the blog. If you have any questions, feel free to comment below!
25 Things You Didn’t Know About Me
1. I am a licensed Funeral Director in Texas. I know what you’re thinking, creepy. It’s nothing like you see on TV, but it’s the best and most interesting job I’ve ever had. I would say it’s actually my favorite job I’ve held. If you have any questions about why this career or why I picked it, ask!
2. In addition to English, I am fluent in Spanish, too! My mom and grandparents came from Mexico so long ago, and I grew up speaking both languages together! I’m fluent in speaking, reading, and writing.
3. I LOVE funyuns. What’s even more bizarre is that I hate onions.
4. I have three dogs! We have an Australian Shepherd/Corgi, Great Pyrenees mix, an English Setter mix, and a mini Australian Shepherd. I cannot go to any pet stores when they are doing adoptions, because I would take every single dog there. Our dream is to win the lotto, buy a farm, and get all the dogs and love on and take care of them.
5. I once thought it would be a good idea to dye my hair red.
6. I love to try DIY projects and feel so creative, but I can never finish a project that I start.
7. My favorite artist to listen to is Frank Sinatra.
8. There are many places to visit on my bucket list like Australia, the Bahamas, Italy, New Zealand, Ireland, and Morocco. The list could go on and on, and the more I read about a new place, it gets added to my dream trips.
9. I love classical literature. Jane Austen is my jam!
10. My favorite TV show is friends, and I’ve watched all of the seasons a million times. But let’s be honest, who doesn’t love Friends?!
11. I’m obsessed with murder mysteries. In fact, I have a whole shelf of books about Jack the Ripper at home.
12. I am terrified of swimming and large bodies of water. In Costa Rica on our honeymoon, I husband had to swim back to the boat with me on his back because I started having a panic attack.
13. I absolutely love books. I have hundreds and hundreds of books at home.
14. I set ten alarms in the morning on my phone, because I know I won’t get up on the first one to go off in the morning.
15. I have three brothers and no sisters, so I grew up as somewhat of a tomboy.
16. I LOVE hockey! The Chicago Blackhawks as my favorite team.
17. I’m only 5’1.
18. I wanted to be a clown when I was little, and now I am absolutely terrified of them.
19. I am afraid of all scary movies and spiders.
20. I am married to my best friend, Beau.
21. I love to play tennis with my husband even though I’m absolutely terrible at it and swing the tennis racquet like a golf club. I’ve been playing golf since I was 7!
22. I don’t drink a ton of alcohol. I might take a sip of wine on an occasion and be done with it.
23. I love doing acro-yoga with my husband. If you don’t know what that is, look it up, it’s awesome!
24. I love interior decorating and design.
25. I can bark like a dog. Sometimes I bark at my dogs, and they bark back, and I wonder what we just had a conversation about.
What fact from the list above surprised you the most? Let me know your thoughts below and share your facts with me!